West Point can rightly be called the nucleus of American leadership training. It educated two U.S. Presidents, 18 NASA astronauts, and countless businesspeople, including current and former CEOs of the New York Stock Exchange, Quaker Chemical Company, AOL, 7-Eleven, Goodrich, Scott Paper, and Johnson & Johnson. Excelorators instructors at West Point are former military officers skilled at indoctrinating leaders. They are highly qualified to teach the historic military strategies and tactics you can apply in business to out maneuver your competition.
- The Excelorators Leadership Development System at West Point
- What negotiators can learn from military decision-making
- Explore West Point
- West Point military development
- Successful military leaders and their companies
- Learning debrief and certificate presentation