Job Description: A full-time Localization Specialist position is immediately available in the Company’s office in San Francisco, California.
Job Title: Localization Specialist
Employer: Excelorators, Inc.
Location: Levi’s Plaza, 1160 Battery Street, 1st Floor, Suite 1078 San Francisco, CA 94111
Required Hours: 40 hours per week
Required Education: The completion of a Bachelor’s level of education is required (foreign equivalent is acceptable). Applicants must have completed some college level courses in Computer Science or Information Technology instilling the required knowledge listed below.
Language Requirement: Must be fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
Excelorators is an education company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts and San Francisco, California. We bring together thought leaders from academia, business, technology, and government in training sessions that focus on the needs of the client’s group or organization. We promote communication and cooperation to shape the next generation of global innovators and successful entrepreneurs.
Our programs include:
- STEM/EDGE at MIT—A six-day, seven-night student immersion experience held on the campus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology;
- The Changing Role of the Financial Professional—An exclusive four-day program presented on the campus of the University of California at Berkeley and in San Francisco/Silicon Valley;
- Innovation and Technology Academy—A six-day, seven-night student immersion technology experience held on and around the campuses of Stanford University and the University of California Berkeley;
- Global Leadership Academy at West Point—A six-day, seven-night student immersion leadership experience held on the campus of the United States Military Academy at West Point and in New York City;
- Berkeley Management Training—An intense two-day program held on the campus of the University of California at Berkeley designed to improve managerial skills and increase performance;
- Robotics, AR, and AI at MIT—A program that explores current trends in artificial intelligence, augmented reality, and robotics for insight into the future on the campus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology;
- Design Process at Stanford—Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test: Master design process on the campus of Stanford University.
- Utilize Salesforce to input students’, educators’, and service providers’ data;
- Create a wireframe for the Salesforce platform by developing a Custom Object Tab that will track and store data that is unique to the Company;
- Ensure that Salesforce and QuickBooks are connected in order to generate client invoices;
- Train staff members on how to competently use the Salesforce platform and ensure that all users are able to track and find all relevant client data on Salesforce;
- Be the point of contact for the company’s Salesforce account;
- Create functions off of Salesforce, such as adding Salesforce Inbox extension which can add email data into Salesforce directly and using Salesforce app ‘Data Loader’ to import and export data, such as phone/email conversations with Professors, Students, and Service Providers, all personal information, rates charged, etc.;
- Ensure that Salesforce functions well and troubleshoot issues with Salesforce;
- Translate technology documentation, brochures, slides, pitch decks, etc. from English into Chinese and all program information from English into Chinese, including communication between professors and students;
- Ensure that translated materials are translated with the target audience, Chinese students, Chinese schools, and/or Chinese education agents, in mind;
- Serve as IT Administrator for ODEM website and platform by optimizing performance, maintaining functionality, troubleshooting, developing the ODEM platform, and ensuring the frontend and backend are working properly by collaborating with Supervisors or Salesforce Consulting team;
- Translate white papers, critical documents, video subtitles, and website from English into Chinese;
- Create marketing videos, using zoom app’s recording function, demonstrating how to buy ODEM tokens in China (marketing will be for both international and Chinese markets) and translate these videos from English into Chinese. ODEM tokens enable users to participate on the ODEM educational marketplace;
- Communicate with investors and customers on social media to ensure that the proper content is being put into the marketing videos.
In addition to the Education requirement noted above, this position requires a minimum of 8 months of experience including:
- A minimum of 8 months of demonstrated experience in managing website content;
- A minimum of 8 months of demonstrated experience in translating documents from Mandarin into English and from English into Mandarin;
- A minimum of 8 months of demonstrated experience verbally translating from Mandarin into English and English into Mandarin;
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products; and
- Fundamental knowledge of how to use Java, HTML, CSS, and Web Applications
To Apply, Email Resume to: email@example.com, with subject line “Localization Specialist”.